Westbourne Parish Council is looking to fill its two vacancies.
- Would you like to be involved in the local community?
- Make a difference by influencing decisions that benefit Westbourne?
- Find out more about where you live?
- Join a friendly and committed team of volunteers?
About the Council
Westbourne Parish Council currently has seven parish councillors and there are a total of nine councillor places. The two vacancies will be filled by co-option – the process of appointing councillors following an election, which last took place in May 2015. The Council has a monthly evening meeting where it discusses issues across the Parish, as well as a number of committees. The Council welcomes applications from all backgrounds. No previous experience is required and training is available.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to attend the Parish Council’s meeting on Thursday 13 September at 7.15pm at The Meeting Place, North Street, Westbourne. At the meeting, you will be asked to give a short presentation of your skills and experiences, before a vote by the Council is carried out. To apply to be a parish councillor, or to find out more,
- email email@example.com
- call 07775654483
- write to Parish Clerk, Westbourne Parish Council, 53 Skylark Avenue, Emsworth, PO10 7GB